Group leaders click here to download the registration information packet.
- Distribute Individual Registration Forms to all youth and adults attending the conference with your group.
- Set a date (Dec. 1, 2009 for example) when completed forms and deposits must be returned to the Group Leader.
- Complete the Group Registration Worksheet with the information contained in the Individual Registration Forms. This worksheet will simplify the data entry process for online registration, and make it easier to confirm that the entered information is correct.
Each youth and adult registrant must fill out an Individual Registration Form and have it signed by a parent (if applicable), your church’s pastor, and the Group Leader.
- Login with your HT-Account, if you do not yet have an HT-Account register for FREE here.
- Click here to go to the conference registration page.
- Select the conference your group will be attending.
- Complete all blanks for each registrant, one at a time, using the information on their Individual Registration Form.
- Click on the SAVE button at the bottom of the page. The window will then display the Conference Housing Policy. Read the policy in its entirety and confirm the necessary signatures above in order to complete each registration. Please retain a copy of the completed forms for your records—please do not mail forms to Higher Things.
- The group’s balance and the deposit amount due will be displayed based upon the number of registrations entered.
- Repeat steps 1-7 until each person in your group is registered. ALL adults and youth must register in order to attend the conference.
- After entering the data for each registrant in your group, review the information on the confirmation page. Please identify your Group Leader(s) by clicking on the dot next to the appropriate registered adult. There must be at least one (1) male chaperone for every seven (7) boys in your group and/or at least one (1) female chaperone for every seven (7) girls in your group.
If you are unable to recruit the necessary number of chaperones for your youth to attend a conference, we will help you find other groups from your area who might be willing to share their chaperones with your group.
- You may pay your group’s deposit immediately online via PayPal with a credit card, OR select the option to “Notify Registrar that you are mailing a deposit check.” When your group’s deposit funds have been received, the Registrar will mark your group as “Approved, deposit paid.” Please mail all checks to:
Higher Things Registration
Everett, WA 98201
Non-refundable deposits of $100 per person may be made at any point during the Registration period to ensure your group admission to a conference should it reach capacity. However, the per-person rates are based on the date your group’s registration balance is PAID IN FULL. Additional fees may apply for registrations and changes made after March 1, 2010. All payments must be made in US funds.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 1-888-482-6630.